Would You Be Interested in Writing for Our Blog About Home Decorating Ideas?
I would love to have you contribute to the Home Decor Ideas Blog, and I am now accepting guest posts!
The submission of a guest post does not ensure that it will be published. Your submission will be evaluated, and if it is deemed to be of use to readers of Home Decor Ideas, it has a good chance of being published.
Guidelines For Contributing To The Home Decor Guest Post
- The minimum length for a post created by you is 500 words.
- Please submit your contributions using the HTML or.doc format.
- All original content: The posts must include original content that is well-written and of high quality. (that is, it has not been published anywhere on the internet)
- Formatting: A H2 subheading should be placed after the H1 main heading of the article. Subheadings H3 and H4 should be used often, along with lists or bullet points, to promote readability.
- Pictures: Attempt to add at least a couple of pictures.
- The file formats JPG, JPEG, and PNG are required for all images.
- The width of your images should be a minimum of 1000 pixels.
- Check to see that any photographs you include in your contribution do not violate anyone’s copyright or that you have permission to use them.
- It is highly recommended that you make use of free stock picture websites such as pixabay.com, pexels.com, and freeimages.com.
- Only two links that do follow are permitted inside the body of the article (1 commercial link and 1 authority link).
Do Proper Research For Submit Guest Post Blog
Find the most relevant blog site which will be most effective for your topic which you are going to write. For this you can use various search terms in google:
home decor blogs 2022
home decor guest post
interior design “write for us”
home decor blog ideas
home decor blogs
home decor “submit guest post”
home design write for us
home renovation write for us
home improvement + “write for us”
home decor guest post submission
submit post home decor
home decor “guest post”
interior design write for us
home design guest post